Media Resource Center
Media Resource Center equipment reservations can be made online at techrentals.calpoly.edu.
- Make a reservation using our new online system: techrentals.calpoly.edu.
- Pick up the reserved equipment at the Media Resource Center located in Building 2, Room 9.
- Return the equipment on your specific return date and time.
Faculty, Staff, and Students are all eligible to checkout equipment for up to 5 days at a time. For more information on specific checkout policies, please click here.
Our most popular items
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Cameras
- Dell Laptops
- MacBook Pros
- MacBook Airs
- Digital Audio Recorders
- Document Cameras
- Mac Adapters
- High Definition Camcorders
- P.A. Systems
- Conference Phones
If you're looking for more detailed information on the available equipment, click here.
Don't know how to use the equipment? That's okay, we're here to help. We offer "How To" consultations on all of our equipment, just ask!
Call or visit the Media Resource Center:
SUMMER HOURS: Monday-Wednesday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Closed Tuesday & Thursday)
Location: Building 2, Room 9